Forums Movies/Animes/Cartoons What are your favourite anime and why?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TimTim
    10 Posts

Running up to the completion of my Top 5 Anime articles, I would like to know, what are some of the anime that you like to watch and why?

Maybe you can even recommend me some, as I am fairly new to anime, having only clocked over 12 anime series completed.

Feel free to post any Anime movies/series that you enjoy the most, even post why you liked them, so that we can know why it is so special to you guys, we may even be inclined to watch them more if you give a nice reason.

Who knows, I may feature it in my next Top 5 Anime series.

If you love anime and you want to discover new anime, then subscribe to this post to get email alerts, whenever someone posts something.

Sam.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Tim Tim. Reason: Line break
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Tim Tim. Reason: failed line break
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Tim Tim.
    Messiah
    1 Posts

mate don’t look at the mainstream ones, look anime like Black Butler that one is pretty nice. Durarara! Ain’t bad either.

TimTim
    10 Posts

Thanks dude, i will check those out, i prefer watching anime that has an end rather than 300+ episodes, my sweet spot is 8-60 episodes long.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.