No Man’s Sky Featured On The Late Show, With A Possible Release Date Reveal
CBS has just announced some of the guests in the upcoming broadcast of The Late Show, hosted by Stephen Colbert. Under the names are Hello Games head and developer of No Man’s Sky, Sean Murray. Planned is a demonstration with the aid of YouTube star PewDiePie on air. And maybe the reveal of the release date?
Since the E3 back in June 2015 this will be the first time again, that the game is shown publically. No Man’s Sky is a Science-Fiction game set in an infinite procedurally generated galaxy.
The key features of the game are:
- A truly open universe: If you can see it, you can go there. You can fly seamlessly from the surface of a planet to another, and every star in the sky is a sun that you can visit.
- Exploration is seeing things that no-one else has ever seen before: Every creature, geological formation, plant and spaceship is unique.
- Survive on a dangerous frontier: You are alone and vulnerable, and will face threat everywhere, from deep space to thick forests, barren deserts to dark oceans.
- Build for an epic journey: Collect precious materials and trade them for better spacecraft and upgrades for your suit and equipment and prepare for your journey to the centre of the galaxy.
- A shared universe: Choose to share with other players your discoveries on a map of the galaxy. Strike out for unexplored frontiers or build your strengths in known space.
- 65daysofstatic soundtrack: Our favourite band, 65daysofstatic, is producing a soundtrack album especially for No Man’s Sky, which will be featured in the game as a procedurally generated soundscape.
Rumors are circulating through the web, that Murray might finally reveal the release date of the game during the show. As the viewing figures for the format are pretty big, it might be possible. For sure, we will be able to figure that out on the 2nd October at 11:35 PM EST.
I personally can’t wait to get hands on the game, so I’m crossing fingers for the announcement!
Support us via PayPal or with a coffee