The Butcher Released!
The highly-anticipated Heroes of the Storm patch has finally been released!
The latest patch releases both a new battleground, Battlefield of Eternity, along with a new hero, The Butcher.
New Battleground: Battlefield of Eternity
The conflict between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells has spilled into the Nexus, breeding a new Battleground that is equal parts righteous and wicked. Angels, Demons, and now Heroes clash in ceaseless combat in their struggle for dominance over the Battlefield of Eternity.
- Battlefield of Eternity is a two-lane Battleground featuring two massive Immortals that battle endlessly at its center, and teams must compete to defeat the opposing Immortal.
- Once its foe has been toppled, the victorious Immortal will be restored to full Health, and proceed to seek out enemy Structures, attacking down the lane with the most remaining defenses.
- An attacking Immortal will also gain a Shield, proportionate to the amount of Health it had remaining at the end of the battle.
- The Immortal will perform ranged attacks, which each consume a portion of its Shield. Taking damage will also drain the Immortal’s Shield.
- Once its Shield has been expended, the Immortal will only attack at melee range.
New Hero: The Butcher
The Butcher is a melee assassin from Blizzard’s Diablo franchise.
- Fresh Meat – Nearby Minions and Heroes drop meat when they die. Pick up meat to gain a 1% bonus to Basic Attack damage, up to a maximum 25%. All meat is lost upon death.
- Basic Abilities
- Hamstring (Q) – Deal damage and slow enemies by 50%, fading over 2 seconds. Your next Basic Attack will strike immediately.
- Butcher’s Brand (W) – Deal damage to an enemy, and cause your Basic Attacks against the branded target to heal you for 75% of the damage done for 5 seconds. Healing doubled versus Heroes.
- Ruthless Onslaught (E) – Charge at an enemy, becoming Unstoppable and gaining Movement Speed. If you reach the target, they take damage and become stunned for 1 second.
- Heroic Abilities
- Lamb to the Slaughter (R) – Throw a hitching post that attaches to the nearest enemy Hero after a 1 second delay. This deals damage, and chains the enemy to the post for 4 seconds.
- Furnace Blast (R) – After a 3 second delay, fire explodes around you, dealing massive damage to enemies in the area. Furnace Blast can be cast while using Ruthless Onslaught.
Come watch YourGTV Streamer, Ray, play The Butcher in Heroes of the Storm Mon – Thurs 6:30PM – 10:00PM EST.
Support us via PayPal or with a coffee